Friday, August 13, 2010

Cherries on top and granny squares


Thanks to the lovely Ophelia who awarded me with cherries on top! She is the person behind Crochetie. A true candy of a blog!
I have to pass on the award to five awesome people, but that puts me in an unfavourable position. Since I cannot do it, I welcome you to take the award yourselves you awesome bloggers!!

What have I been doing lately? Well...
My fingers were itching to make something. Since I am parted with my sewing machine, I asked my husband to bring me my crocheting needle the next time he visits (the poor soul started work while we are still on vacation). I bought me some lovely yarn in my favourite colors and I started a scarf.

Have always been softy when it comes to granny squares!

1 comment:

Ravenhill said...

Congratulations on the very well-deserved award! Your granny squares are so pretty!!!
emily xoxo