Thursday, January 13, 2011

Being stylish ...

Sweet Emer and Nat have passed on the Stylish award to me! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised - Thank you ladies!

I won't play the right way of the tag game, instead here's an unorthodox twist of it. I am supposed to nominate people for the award. Those stylish people have always been present here. Look no further but my bar on the right. The award goes to them!

And don't forget to check my Burda pal links below the sideshow (on the right). Those are the people who can really take the attribute!


4 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

what a lovely award! Congratulations!!! You deserve it!
(and thanks for the compliment too!)

Maya Kuzman said...

It is my pleasure Papgena!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

That award was destined for you Maya!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! This was made for you!