Saturday, November 26, 2011

Autumnal accessory



Hello everyone,
A whole week has passed since my last post and it seems like it was yesterday. Today is the day when everything I left unfinished is going to meet its end.
So the little crocheted flowers turned into a scarf and today was its lucky day because I actually took photos with my little helper. It wasn't an easy job to be honest, because the yarn stubbornly reflected light and I put a lot of effort to capture its colors.
Well, I am off now and you be well and have a great Saturday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The different shades in your crochet scarf are so rich Maya, you might even want to use it as a belt, I think it would look great on jeans or a nice plain skirt, too. Have a lovely weekend, Ira x

dora ramalho said...

Love it.

Erin Kate said...

It's gorgeous! I love the colors you used.

harmony and rosie said...

Beautiful, Maya, and precisely Autumn!
Have a great weekend
Kate x

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

What a gorgeous scarf! I love the rich colors you chose for this scarf. Its beautiful.

Have a great day!

Vanessa

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

What a nice little helper and
I must say you have really transformed some beautiful yarns into just lovely pieces. I think every woman would love to have this scarf.

Peggy said...

Love, love. love this!

ByNightCreations said...

Beautiful colors!

Cucicucicoo said...

so pretty! you are so talented not only for what you make, but also the color combinations you choose. :) lisa