Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sea green lacey headband



It's all been headbands in this household lately which are amongst the most wanted accessories, and they prove to be both a necessity and adornment.
The color of this one is sea green although my monitor distorts the color and doesn't capture its true glorious color. The repetitive pattern is quite catchy and looks great although I cannot neglect the flowers as the perfect detail to break up the monotony of it.
Tomorrow is reserved for something white.
Until then.

10 comments:

Claire Cooper said...

This is stunning!

Jodi Wade said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!

harmony and rosie said...

Beautiful and I love the colour, reminds me of summer!

Unknown said...

So pretty Maya. Why is it that monitors like to distort the colour of our pretty things. Mine does it too and I need to give it a piece of my mind. :)

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Absolutely stunning!! I love this piece (I wear my hair the same way, so I love pieces like this ! :)

Papgena Made It said...

you're a wizard with the needles that's what you are!

Unknown said...

You are an artist!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

You just know how to crochet the finest of pieces Maya, such a lovely colour this is, fabulous headpiece!!

Vanessa said...

HI, Maya

These headband is beautiful! I love the color and the details. You are so creative. Have a great week.

Vanessa

Monica said...

Just stumbled onto your blog Maya and so glad I did. Beautiful work! Love your style!
Greetings
Monica