Monday, May 14, 2012

White lacey headband




We have been putting up with a lot of weather tantrums lately, the latest being stormy and rainy moods which do not go in favour of our photo shooting sessions (unfortunately); so please do not mind the bad quality of the photos. We really tried to do our best.
This time I tried connecting flower motifs into a headband and I think it turned out fabulously. The puffy stitch of the flowers really makes the headband rich, don't you agree?

I hope you are not tired of these because I have more to show.
Have a great week!

7 comments:

SJ Scott said...

I'm never tired of more crochet! I love it, and can't wait to see more :)

Unknown said...

Oh my word Maya, this would look superb for a wedding even! Really really love this, it's exquisite!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Never tired!
Ira's right - this piece would look beautiful at a wedding! I always love the particular white you choose for your projects, I can't describe it but I love it.

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

I just love these headband. It's just lovely.

Vanessa

Papgena Made It said...

oh Maya...it's gorgeous!!!! and the pictures are lovely, couldn't see anything wrong with them!!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are just great in my opinion.

But I know what you mean. When the weather doesn't cooperate it can be more difficult to show our work to its best advantage... Let's hope for sunny days!

Julie said...

Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/05/show-your-stuff-25-butterfinger-cake.html