Friday, July 20, 2012

Photo shoot at the beach and my newest lariat



Today Eva helped me make some pictures for my newest lariat.
She was extremely cooperative, although the little one was pretty unruly. He jumped in front of Eva and kept on waving with sticks in front of the camera.

The lariat consists of the prettiest puffy flowers I've ever made. First I crocheted a necklace with the same flowers (this is for another post) and I fell in love with their looks so I threw myself on making some more and that is the story of the lariat. I like the way they stand at the neck; they really make a rich appearance.

As you can see Eva likes it more as a bracelet.


That's it for today. Talk to you tomorrow.

10 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Beautiful beach photo shoot! Your model is lovely as is the lariat!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! And matches her tank top beautifully. I do like it as a necklace. Have a great day. Tammy

Papgena Made It said...

wow! great model! :D great lariat I'm with Eva like it as a bracelet (and the ring is beautiful little detail!)

Unknown said...

Eva is such a pretty girl Maya, you must be so proud of her (and of your boy Jacob, too, for that matter!). Lovely lariat, it goes perfectly with Eva's top, when I look at this, I do so want to pick up crocheting, too ;-)
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Great creation! Love the color.

Wanted to let you know that I have a little award for you on my blog - the One Lovely blog award. If you don't do that sort of thing, I totally understand. Just know you were thought of ;-)

Etcetorize said...

Very pretty! I love your photos. The lighting and the backdrop is perfect for your lovely model. If you're ever looking for a new place to share your creative projects, come over to Etcetorize. Party is still on and I'd love to see you there!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is more beautiful everyday!

The lariat is perfect for her skin tone too.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Great photo! Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Nicole Sanders said...

Eva looks like a born model. The lariat is stunning and love how versatile it is. Beautiful work:)

Unknown said...

cute and nice for girls! I have girls