Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello again with some new warmers!

A fine layer of dust has gathered on my blog and I plan to do a little dusting this weekend. To be honest I didn't have much time to do anything because since we returned piled obligations had to be dealt with and I got completely ground by life. 

I know I have promised pictures  from the cruise, but believe it or not that still has to be sorted out. Instead here are some pictures of the warmers I crocheted recently.


For these I used an extremely chunky yarn and I love using such because the crocheting is done with the speed of light and a project can be finished in no time.



They are in the shop.  

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Maya

Welcome back from your trip. Happy to see you all had a great time. I love the leg warmers, reminds me when I was a young girl. LoL
I love the shoes and its my fav color. : ) Have a great weekend, can't wait to see the pics from the cruise.

Vanessa

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Welcome back! I hope you are rested and full of stories to share! The Warmers are adorable as our those shoes (were the shoes a vacation purchase ? I have a very similar pair, I think mine are made in Spain?) have a great day!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies! @KJ: I bought the shoes last year from Stradivarius. I am madly in love with them :)

The Busy Bee's said...

What a darling idea! Thanks so much for linking up the Adorned From Above blog hop!! We enjoy sharing your talents!!
Joye & Myrna
thebusybhive.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Γειά σου Μαγια ,πρώτη φορά στο blog σου και καινούργια στο βελονάκι.Είμαι πολύ ενθουσιασμένη με ότι κάνεις.Εχω και εγώ ένα blog εδώ και μερικά χρόνια και διδάσκω και εγώ αγγλικά.I'd love to hear from you soon.Tell me what you think.

Unknown said...

How lovely to see you again Maya! And with such fabulous, warm leg warmers, too! Oh, I used to wear them every day, back in the 80-ies (had them in almost every colour, from neon to plain black). It's great seeing them on your blog again!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Adorned From Above said...

These are so cute. It's good to see you again. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
Debi @ Adorned From Above
Joye and Myrna @ The Busy Bee's
Linda @ With A Blast

Unknown said...

Love the leg warmers - and they look truly warm! Glad you're back to blogging! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!