Monday, November 18, 2013

In the world of tube necklaces

 
 
 

 
I finished my third batch of tube necklaces today and cannot describe the wonderful selection of colors my customers come up with. Unfortunately I cannot always snap a picture of all of them because it is either already dark when I finish, if not- then probably overcast or I am rushing to the post office to send them to their homes. But today, I finished while there was good, natural light to capture the last batch. 


 

The color palette is almost the same as for my Irish roses I wrote before, but the customer let me choose and I was in a romantic mood (is there a period when I am not romantic you may ask - there certainly is!) so... I just love how they turned out.

These make phenomenal last minute gifts and stocking fillers, so if you are interested I have an interesting offer. 
You can make them yourself, or I can make them for you.




5 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Just saw these pop up in FB feed! They are gorgeous, your customers have such classy taste. Beautiful photos!

creativejewishmom.com said...

These are fabulous Maya! And I can imagine them in metallic yarn for something fancy too! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

Larissa said...

These are really pretty!

Hugs,
Larissa

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

These came out so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned Link Party. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
http://www.adornedfromabove.com

Divya N said...

These tubes look soft and dreamy, I dont know how I missed seeing them before