Friday, February 14, 2014

Lace crochet and fabric flowers

 

Here again I matched my two loves. 
Crochet and fabric flowers. While creating it I was driven by the image of a secret garden hidden inside tall, brick walls with green plants, colorful flowers and stone benches- where one could sit and enjoy the soft whisper of butterflies and the seducing song of birds.



The Valentine girl turned 13 today. She had a premature birthday party yesterday and was so excited I thought she was going to pass out! So, as of today, she's officially a teenager! 
{God help us all!}

7 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

love the way the flower pops out with the grey base!!!
buon compleanno to your daughter!!!!!
xxxxxxx Ale

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The color combination is gorgeous and the addition of the flower makes it even more elegant. Lovely work as usual. Happy belated to the girl! Best wishes, Tammy

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday to you dear Eva, hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! And that you had a lovely Valentine's Day Maya ;-) Your necklace is awesome!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ildiko said...

so very pretty Maya!great combo!
Happy Birthsday for your beloved girl!!!
thanks for honouring me with your visit!

Linda said...

This is very pretty Maya, the fabric flower just finishes the necklace off perfectly. So you now have a teenager in the house, happy birthday teenager x

Anna said...

Ravissant !
Anna

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, thanks so much for the visit and sweet comment on the scarf I made. I love this color combo and everything you make is so pretty and colorful! Happy birthday to your daughter. Ah the teenage years! My daughter is going to be 14 in May and I hope we all survive the teenagers! Lol! Have a nice day and week.
Julie