Sunday, December 28, 2014

Puff Stitch Bohemian Necklaces #3


Hi guys,
I do hope you  all had lovely time for Christmas!
In a couple of days we are going to finish the year, so I set myself to work on projects that I've started and lost interest in and on which I have worked off and on for a longer period.  I certainly don't want to start the new year with them.

One of those  projects were these necklaces, actually a new pattern I made using the puff stitch pattern.

I made the design similar to these bohemians because frankly, I am quite attached to the tribal look :)


 

It's here and here.

Have a great start of the week!


6 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, I hope you had a nice Christmas. I love this necklace you made, so pretty. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Julie

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So beautiful. I love the colors. Blessings of the season and happy New Year. xoox

Ingrid K. said...

Hi Maya!

This looks so pretty! I love the ombre effect!!!

Another lovely project!!!

Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful! Happy holidays! Tammy

ziripiti said...

Lovely :)

Ildiko said...

excellent!love the fluctuation due to those little bobbles!great contrivance Maya!