Monday, January 26, 2015

Heart Bunting and a 3D Heart - crochet pattern

 
 
 Just in time for Valentine's, I am presenting my Heart Bunting and 3D Heart. It is such an easy pattern but I worked on it for a while to get it just as I imagined it and I am quite satisfied how it turned out.
 
I am making a ton of the 3Ds because, Eva was born on Valentine's so we are going to make brooches for her girlfriends as gifts for the birthday party. And the bunting will also come in handy.
 
I am happy we started off fairly early and we are almost done  with them and that I don't have to make them until the last day!
 
The pattern is in the shop.
 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Maya, congrat on the new pattern, I now know that getting a pattern ready to sell is quite a big job! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

Unknown said...

What a fab idea to use these pretty hearts for Eva's birthday, the girls will be thrilled when they see them! Ever so pretty!
Ira’s Crea Corner

handmade by amalia said...

What a lovely pattern - love the colors!
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you ladies! Much obliged!

Ana Love Craft said...

Super cute! I love the lace detail on the red one! Thanks for sharing.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those are absolutely darling! Thanks so much for joining us over at the #HomeMattersLinky party! We hope to see you again next week!