Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Azure Window Cuff




 
 
This is a cuff I made for myself. Being in love with summer which I always relate with the bluest seas, brightest and happiest skies and lots of sun, I thought it would be nice if I treat myself with a cuff that would bear all these qualities.
 
 
I didn't use any pattern for this - just made it up as I went along. The beading part was a little bit exhausting but when I finished it, I saw that all that effort was truly worth the trouble.
 
For the photo shoot we went to a beach at a place called Kalamitzi we previously discovered and stayed at. The scenery there was just  perfect for our little photo shoot.
 
 

 
 
 
The inspiration for this cuff was the breath taking Azure Window located in Gozo which we visited while in Malta.


10 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow this cuff you made is beautiful and looks so pretty on the model! It's absolutely gorgeous where you went for the photo shoot! Wishing I was there too!
Thanks for sharing this at our Cooking & Crafting with J & J!
Have a lovely week!

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous cuff! Looks very elaborate...

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank cou Julie. The whole day was fantastic and we have tons of photos to revive it.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you so much Cheryl!

Miss said...

The pics are beautiful ... very beautiful. love the first one which makes me think of pics from an artist who took pictures of her wife in that position everytime!
well the cuff is beautiful too. the colours are so fresh!
Have a good week.
Miss xx

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Miss! We know the guy -the one that travels the world with his girlfriend and makes photos like the first one and thought it would be interesting if we do the same :)

Unknown said...

How pretty! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for hosting again Jessica!

the cape on the corner said...

malta is on my list for next spring/summer. gorgeous photo.
b

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh, that's great! You'll have lots of fun!