Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October!

 
 
 
It feels as if I wished you a happy September just a week ago, but the calendar shows it right. Can't believe how fast October came and I know time will continue slipping through.
 
At home I've taken our fall decorations - mostly pine cones - the leaves on the trees are still green, but when they start to fall down, I am eager to collect some to make a wreath.
 
Besides using fruits of nature as home décor, I also use them incorporate into my jewelries.
 



Related:
Fir Brooch and Ring

Fir Cone Gift Wrapping

and on another note

Melon Seed Necklaces

3 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

…. such a great idea!!!!
xxxxx Ale

Maya Kuzman said...

Rhank you Ale!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So beautiful... You are so talented and unique. I love the addition of pinecones. I bought some the other day, because we generally don't have pines in the low desert. xoox Su