Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Sea Necklace

 
 
This is my newest necklace. Remember my famous box filled with crocheted flowers and trims to the brim? Well, I am slowly and steadily sorting them out, separating them by colors and since in summer I suddenly  start getting affectionately and obsessively drawn to blues - which means the sea is calling me by the way -  I gave way to the urge, selected these greenish / blue trims and flowers to make this bib necklace.
 
I have new patterns coming along too so stay tuned!




11 comments:

Kim said...

Your Summer Sea Necklace is as lovely as the Summer turquoise seas. Such an amazingly beautiful necklace, Maya. You must have the most wonderful stash of crochet pretties.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim :)
The stash has grown out of proportions. It has been piling up for years, but I finally decided to make good use of it. Hopefully, there will be a new collection out of it :)
Thank you for stopping by!

Divya N said...

Its a great way to put your flower components together, I particularly like the printed fabric flower in the assemblage

Cream Linen said...

Lovely necklace. I love your makes and the colours you have chosen for this one are really very summery!
Have a lovely weekend,
Tina

Snap said...

Fun. I love crochet and using up the tid-bits.

Mary K. said...

Beautiful necklace and the colors are perfect for the summer. The addition of the coral adds a nice pop. These are more like wearable artwork. Thank you for providing us with sweet inspiration. Pinning and sharing.

Maya Kuzman said...

That one comes to the most favourite fabric in my stash :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Tina!

Maya Kuzman said...

Dear Mary, thank you for allowing me to present my work at your party! Wishing you a great weekend!

handmade by amalia said...

This is lovely, Maya. Love the color. The sea must be very blue at your end.
Amalia
xo

Julie's Lifestyle said...

this is such a pretty necklace you made and i love the color of the yarn!! :)