Guys, today we are making this necklace! It's going to be fun, I know it :)
To add a bit of bohemian glam to your appearance it doesn't have to cost you a lot if you can make it yourself.
Let's look at the things you need:
1. One (1) metal chandelier component (pendant holder);
2. Three (3) long / rectangular metal filigree pendants;
3. Two (2) round,metal filigree pendants;
4. Eight (8) round, metal filigree coins;
5. Not shown but used: one (1) metal filigree bead, one (1) tassel and one filigree capped pom-pom, jump rings and a chain / lobster clip.
My chandelier component has 7 holders. I attached the long / rectangular pendants in the center.
Attach the round pendants at both ends.
Connect the coins - four at each side and then attach them to the main pendant.
On one side attach the metal bead and the tassel.
To make the tassel, use this tutorial here.
Attach a capped pom-pom on the other side.
To make the jersey pom, use this tutorial here. Mind to use the point finger only to make it small.