Monday, November 21, 2016

Inspiration Monday - Ceramic Jewelry by Susana Espiauba

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Monday all!
I hope you had a refreshing weekend and it's time we plunge into another new week and the inspiration to drive us through it comes from an incredible Spanish ceramics jewelry designer - Susana Espiauba. You know I love to dabble in clay / ceramics from time to time, but I am always on the lookout for new, exciting designers.
 
 
I was attracted by Susana's extraordinary mosaic pieces as well as the amazing use of color she uses and the shape she gives to her attractive pieces.
 
 
 

 
 
Her leading drive and motto:
"We believe that every woman is unique and different, strong, passionate and intense, which is why we create striking and original pieces, to make you be even more you.
Our pieces are made one by one with love and dedication. The creation of each of them is unique work that results in unique pieces, thanks to the materials used and the manufacturing process, and this why there no two alike, and of course, all done by hand and 100% made in Spain."

I invite you to check her website and you  must follow her on instagram and facebook to learn more about the new collections coming out.
 

 
 

4 comments:

Divya N said...

Mini ceramic tiles in jewelry is such a cool idea - it looks amazing

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes, I got crazy when I saw them :)

handmade by amalia said...

It is always nice to meet a new artist. Her jewelry is very striking.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

I would love to have one of her mosaic necklaces :)