Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

 
 
 
 
 
 
This period when the time comes to get ready for Christmas, I am quite excited to scour the Internet for some interesting, magical and practical yet unique gift wrapping. This year I was smitten with the archive of posts I discovered on the topic at the Boxwoodclippings blog (all above pictures are theirs) and love every single one!
 
 
 
Using all kinds of ribbons and other whatnots can add a lovely flair to any gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love using plants, leaves, evergreens and pinecones in wrapping gifts, so this is a kind of  traditional wrapping in our household. Check this one here.



Via

And the last one, quite an eye - candy this one, hand painted wrapping paper. Cannot get any cuter than this :)



9 comments:

CLB said...

These ideas are all beautiful... I just know I won't have time for them this year. :(
I can still save them for next year!

Jules Madden said...

Hi :) Your blog is nice, thanks for visiting me at my blog too! Thought I'd come check yours out. I love those hand painted presents. Jules :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for dropping by Jules!

handmade by amalia said...

I do like wrapping gifts and getting ones that are beautifully wrapped. I especially like the hand painted paper.
Amalia
xo

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! Have a wonderful Holiday! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Pili said...

What a great round up, Maya!! I am always in the hunt for wrapping gift ideas and here you have wonderful ones!
I chose this post as my feature in this week's party, congratulations and happy New Year!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you sp much Pili! I am so excited!

A Crafty Mix said...

These are all gorgeous Maya and even though Christmas is past they can still be used for wrapping birthday presents throughout the year. Thank you for the wonderful round up and hope you have a stunning 2017

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Michelle! I simply cannot resist gift wrapping ideas and I am so glad you like the round up! Wishing you an exciting new year!