Monday, July 3, 2017

My Instagram Likes - Inspiration Monday




Happy Monday people!
I decided to give you a different taste of these inspirational Mondays and instead of featuring instagrammers I follow, I am giving you a glimpse of the photos I've liked recently.
My IG account for reference.
 
 
 

 
 
You may be surprised it's not all crochet - but truth is, it never is.
Though ran as a (mainly) crochet and crafts blog, the adventurist in me got bitten by the travel bug in the delivery room, so travelling being a passion, I follow I lot of travelgrams and nature inspired photography. Fashion - especially bohemian, twirling emotions inside myself and being profusely enthralling wins a large portion of my feed.
 
 
 
 
 
Flowers, my all time, perpetual source of inspiration for my work take an important part too, and as I have a soft spot for enchantingly styled photography regardless of the focus of interest whatever captures my attention and stirs my emotions, it deserves to be saved.
 
I do return to my feed frequently and scroll through the collages, savouring all the details, colors and good vibes through my senses and then channel them into my work.
 
Where do you seek your inspiration? What inspires you the most?
 
 

4 comments:

Divya N said...

Lovely collages and very inspirational. I was on WGSN this morning and saw a lot of images similar to ones on your 1st collage in next year's forecast

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Sad but true: Life is not just about crochet... It never is and that's how it is supposed to be. We should still be able to see and enjoy other beautiful and inspiring things.
Don't really know where I get my inspiration from. Pinterest can be addictive at times (but I've not been there very often lately), IG for sure and facebook too.
Have a lovely week,
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

Would you be surprised if I told you that your mention was the first time I heard of WSGN?!!
I went to check it out immediately. Thank you for that. Will surely be useful :)

Maya Kuzman said...

I completely and strongly agree with you Marjan. I absolutely refuse to miss on tons of important things happening in life. Juggling so many activities is still manageable for me and do not put a strain, but if they did, I would toss the unimportant things within a blink of an eye. Pinterest (which brings the most of my sales) is regularly managed and IG is the second in line,although I am not very active in posting there.