Friday, December 1, 2017

Gold Winter Roses

 
 
Happy Friday to all! Can you believe it's the 1st of December??!
 
I certainly can't. I swear on my life...I just turned my back for a second and whoosh! November went away. And my "to do" list is not getting any shorter. On the contrary, I just keep adding stuff on it and it looks like a 5-year plan to me.
 
This necklace is among the first to be crossed over. I made it as a present for a dear colleague / friend of mine and she chose the colors in dim golden, so this is a like a continuation to the my previous post. The pattern for this is the Winter Roses one which is among my favourites.
 
So, what are your plans for the weekend? Working heavily on handmade Christmas gifts? We are going to work on several tutorials for the weekend and have some very exciting things lined up for you guys! Fingers crossed the crafting mojo is in our favour. See you first thing on Monday! 
 


17 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The gold flowered necklace is just so pretty with the little pears in the middle of the flower. Happy December, crafting, and weekend!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Julie!

Divya N said...

When I first saw this picture on instagram, the layers of the roses reminded me of folds in desert (sands) and how beautifully the sad moves to create patterns.

Alhana said...

Autumn palette is my favourite because of all these ochres, yellows, oranges and sienas that you cleverly managed to mix in this necklace. The white pearls make the perfect contrasting touch. Cannot wait to see your new tutorials!
Happy & crafty December!

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Must change my personal colour-scheme and turn to autumnal colours instead of sticking to blue, green and lilac... All of the sudden I'm so overly fond of these warm and appeasing colours. The necklace is soooo beautiful!

Karen Dennis said...

These are so delicate and pretty too#trafficjamweekend@_karendennis

handmade by amalia said...

This is very pretty, Maya. I have to agree - the whole year went by surprisingly quickly.
Amalia
xo

myrica said...

The gold flowered necklace is just so pretty with the little pears in the middle of the flower.
And happy weekend

Maya Kuzman said...

Maybe that would have been a more appropriate nama Divya 😉

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Alhana. The colors were selected by the wearer so had no say in that 😃
Happy December to you too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Marjan!

Maya Kuzman said...

💐

Maya Kuzman said...

I swear it didn't go this fast when I was a kid!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear! You too!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you dear! You too!

Maya Kuzman said...

💐

Mia said...

I LLLLLLLLOVE the gorgeous necklace, Maya. The golden colour makes it so elegant! Kisses, my friend.