Monday, January 22, 2018

Insta love - Inspiration Mondays



Happy Monday all! 

I've been a little lazy posting our traditional Monday instagram inspiration in the new year, trying to break the routine and keep a clean slate for a while. It did feel good to change some things around here, though not radically, because I would really like to keep the inspiration Mondays in our schedule and focus on sharing some interesting artists and craftsmen. 
Today I am showing off a board I made with my "liked" posts on instagram in an eye-pleasing color palette. 
.

2 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Cannot tell you why, but I'm absolutely greedy for colour, colourways, extraordinary colour-combos right now. Have been pinning hardly anything else these last few weeks...

handmade by amalia said...

A wonderful selection. There is so much possibility in a new week.
Amalia
xo